• Are you looking for an easy and fun way to learn how to play the guitar?
• Does the idea of playing your favourite songs on the guitar excite you?
• Do you feel like you’re stuck at your current level, with no idea how to improve?
• Are you tired of experiencing very slow progress with your guitar playing?
• Does music theory and notation seem like a foreign language to you?
• Would you like to be able to play lead guitar and know how to solo?
Hi — I’m Jason Wilford, guitar teacher and owner of Pro Guitar Studio. I’ve seen the frustrations that occur when trying to learn the guitar. I’ve been there myself, and there’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re stuck at a dead end. Maybe you just want to learn a few songs for fun and don’t know where to start, or maybe you’d like to enhance your skills because you feel like you’re not improving anymore.
Whatever stage you may be at, seeking the help of an experienced guitar teacher will get you on track to where you want to be. Pro Guitar Studio has helped many people just like you learn how to quickly and easily reach the level of guitar playing that they were looking for. With the right help and guidance, taking guitar lessons in Mississauga can be fun, easy and rewarding. Best of all, you’re going to feel motivated by working on the things that inspire you — whether that be learning your favourite songs, or finally knowing how to write your own music.
Learning to play the guitar doesn’t need to be boring. You also don’t need to have a musical background to succeed. Picking the right teacher — one who will motivate and inspire you — is one of the most important decisions you will have to make for your guitar playing future. Luckily, I’m here to help put you on the right path and save you the time and frustration that so many people deal with on a day to day basis while learning the guitar.
“In a few short months, Jason’s flexible, patient and coaching style of teaching has shown me what is really possible.”
-Jack van Roosmalen
“I have been struggling for a few years now to improve my skills, and it seems now that things are in motion and advancing thanks to Jason’s teaching methods.”
1. Solutions to your problems from someone who has been through it all before. A skilled guitar instructor will be able to spot your weaknesses and problem areas and show you the easiest way to fix them.
2. Motivation and inspiration so that you want to practice and improve your guitar playing as often as possible. It’s a lot easier to become motivated to practice the guitar if you are accountable to someone else, and given opportunities to play with others.
3. Expert feedback to help you improve as quickly as possible. You will know what you are doing wrong and how to correct it right from the start. Many self-taught players pick up some very bad habits that are quite hard to get rid of. You can’t get this kind of advice from books, DVD’s and YouTube videos.
4. Massive Results – Trying to learn by yourself can be painful. It’s hard to know what areas of your playing to focus on without help from someone who’s been there before. A great teacher can get you pointed in the proper direction right from the start – especially if they have a good roster of students who can do what you want to do.
5. Guidance – An expert guitar teacher will find a direction and plan that suits you and your needs, and will make sure you don’t lose sight of the bigger picture along the way.
These 5 very important things can be found right here at Pro Guitar Studio. Many players who choose to try to learn the guitar by themselves develop a whole range of problems in their playing, including bad technique, poor posture, improper hand synchronization, and many other bad habits. Others who didn’t know any better have tried to learn with (average) teachers and have experienced similar issues — ones that could have been avoided from the start if they had known what to do.
If you’re just starting to play the guitar, you’ve done the right thing by seeking out the best guitar lessons in Mississauga right from the start. At Pro Guitar Studio you can be assured that you’re going to learn how to play the guitar properly and avoid bad habits, while making it fun and enjoyable for you at the same time. If you’ve already been playing for a while, you can learn how to fix those bad habits, and at the same time enhance your skill on the instrument that you love.
Click the link below to find out how you can get started, or keep reading to find out more about how Pro Guitar Studio can help you.
“The first couple years I tried on my own… with you my progress pretty much skyrocketed. The biggest improvement is probably just being able to improvise over almost any chord change and progression, and I feel comfortable doing it. You make it fun and interesting, you keep it easy in a way; you make it so that theory isn’t boring, and you teach it in a way that is easily applied to the guitar so that when I go home it makes things easier for me.”
• Fun Lesson Plans – So that you can enjoy yourself while building up your skills and knowledge on the guitar. Learn how to to write your own music, or play the songs that you enjoy, at your skill level — this means you get to start playing right away.
• We’re A Dedicated Guitar School – Teaching people like you how to play the guitar is the only focus. You will learn things more in-depth with better strategies and insight than other jack-of-all-trades music schools.
• Modern Teaching Methods – Lesson materials are up to date and based off of modern music that you like and listen to – not beginner guitar books like most other music schools use. This translates into you playing songs that you like more quickly.
• Clean Professional Studio – Learn in a spacious sound-proofed studio in a professional location, complete with guitars, amps, learning materials, and more so that you feel as comfortable as possible during your exciting learning experience here.
• Proven Results – It’s important to find a guitar school that will not just teach you things, but provide you with actual results. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what many of my satisfied students have to say about the time they have spent here at Pro Guitar Studio. Click here to meet some of my students
• Proper training – It’s not what you play, but how you play it. Make the most out of what you know by taking part in top-notch training that will set you apart from other guitar players.
“I find the lessons very motivating, so I go home and practice more, jam more with my son, and I’m always looking forward to more lessons next week.”
“I’ve progressed a lot quicker, I think mostly with my confidence when it comes to my playing.”
“One thing I have gotten into in the last year, six months, that I would never been able to do before is I find myself in band right now, which has been a great thing.”
Many guitarists spend their whole lives wandering aimlessly without reaching their full potential on the guitar. So many hours wasted practicing improperly and inefficiently. So many frustrated moments where they wanted to give up the guitar. There are also many people who wanted to play guitar, but gave up because they had no clue what to do.
Does that sound like you? All it takes is a single action on your part to get rid of all your frustrations and get back your hours of wasted time. It’s literally that simple! You’ve already done all of the groundwork by researching the best guitar lessons in Mississauga, and now there’s only one easy step left: get in touch with me to find out how you can take your guitar playing to the next level. If you’re not convinced by now that Pro Guitar Studio is the guitar school for you, click the link below to tell me more about yourself so that I can show you first hand how I can help you.
“Learning how to play the guitar continues to be a wonderful experience for me and lots of fun, too. Thanks to you, I’m really enjoying this journey….you are a great teacher.”
“Jason teaches and balances the curriculum well enough for me to understand the basics, music theory, scales etc. to a point where I can practically apply them in achieving both short and long term musical goals and keeps it challenging and fun”
-Peter den Ouden
“My daughter not only looks forward to her lessons, but she practices regularly, not because she has to, but because she loves to.”
-Darlene (mother of Carly)