• Are you new to the guitar, and looking for an easy and fun way to learn?
• Do you feel like you’re stuck at your current level, with no idea how to improve?
• Are you tired of experiencing very slow progress with your guitar playing?
• Do you want to be able to play full songs from your favourite band or artist?
• Would you like to be able to create your own songs, solos, and improvisation?
I’m Jason Wilford, and I’ve seen the frustrations that occur when trying to learn a new instrument. I have been there myself, and there’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re stuck at a dead end. Maybe you just want to learn a few songs for fun, or maybe you want to enhance your skill level because you feel you’ve reached your ‘plateau’.
The fact is that, whatever stage you may be at, seeking the help of an experienced guitar teacher will get you on track to where you want to be. I have helped many people just like you learn how to quickly and easily become the guitarist that they always wanted to be. The best part is that you will learn to enjoy yourself while working towards becoming a better guitar player!
“In a few short months, Jason’s flexible, patient and coaching style of teaching has shown me what is really possible.”
-Jack van Roosmalen
“I have been struggling for a few years now to improve my skills, and it seems now that things are in motion and advancing thanks to Jason’s teaching methods.”
1. Solutions to your problems from someone who has been through it all before. A skilled guitar instructor will be able to spot your weaknesses and problem areas and show you the easiest way to fix them.
2. Motivation and inspiration so that you want to practice and improve your guitar playing. It’s a lot easier to become motivated to practice the guitar if you are accountable to someone else, and given opportunities to play with others.
3. Expert feedback to help you improve as quickly as possible. You will know what you are doing wrong and how to correct it right from the start. Many self-taught players pick up some very bad habits that are quite hard to get rid of. You can’t get this kind of advice from books, DVD’s and YouTube videos.
4. Massive Results – Trying to learn by yourself can be painful. It’s hard to know what areas of your playing to focus on without help from someone who’s been there before. A great teacher can get you pointed in the proper direction right from the start.
5. Guidance – An expert guitar teacher will find a direction and plan that suits you and your needs, and will make sure you don’t lose sight of the bigger picture along the way.
Many players who choose to try to learn the guitar by themselves develop a whole range of problems in their playing, including bad technique, poor posture, improper hand synchronization, and many other bad habits
If you’re just starting to play the guitar, you’ve done the right thing by seeking out the best guitar lessons in Mississauga right from the start. As your teacher I can ensure that you learn how to play properly and avoid bad habits, while making it fun and enjoyable for you at the same time. If you’ve already been playing for a while, I can help you fix those bad habits, and at the same time enhance your skill on the instrument and make you love the guitar again!
“The first couple years I tried on my own… with you my progress pretty much skyrocketed. The biggest improvement is probably just being able to improvise over almost any chord change and progression, and I feel comfortable doing it. You make it fun and interesting, you keep it easy in a way; you make it so that theory isn’t boring, and you teach it in a way that is easily applied to the guitar so that when I go home it makes things easier for me.”
• Fun Lesson Plans – So that you can enjoy yourself while building up your skills and knowledge on the guitar. Play the songs that you enjoy, at your skill level — this means you get to start playing right away!
• Full-time Dedication – Teaching guitar is my full-time passion, which means that you’re going to get the most personal care and attention possible, especially when compared to other guitar lessons in Mississauga. All of my time is dedicated to helping you improve and to providing you with tremendous value.
• Modern Teaching Methods – Lesson materials are up to date and based off of modern music that you like and listen to – not beginner guitar books like most other guitar teachers use. This translates into you playing songs that you like more quickly!
• Clean Professional Studio – Learn in a spacious sound-proofed studio in a professional location, complete with guitars, amps, learning materials, and access to the latest modern technology so that you feel as comfortable as possible during your exciting learning experience.
• Proven Results – It’s important to find an instructor that will not just teach you things, but provide you with actual results. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what many of my satisfied students have to say about the time they have spent with me. Click here to meet some of my students
• Custom Backing and Playalong Tracks – To help you learn even faster, you will have access to many custom playalong and backing tracks so that you know how to play in time right from the beginning. This will prepare you for playing in a real time with other musicians, just like your favourite bands do.
• Proper training – It’s not what you play, but how you play it. I will take the time to teach, train, coach, and mentor you through every step of the learning process so that you become the best player that you can possibly be.
“I find the lessons very motivating, so I go home and practice more, jam more with my son, and I’m always looking forward to more lessons next week.”
“I’ve progressed a lot quicker, I think mostly with my confidence when it comes to my playing.”
“One thing I have gotten into in the last year, six months, that I would never been able to do before is I find myself in band right now, which has been a great thing.”
Many guitarists spend their whole lives wandering aimlessly without reaching their full potential on the guitar. So many hours wasted practicing improperly and inefficiently. So many frustrated moments where they wanted to give up the guitar. There are also many people who wanted to play guitar, but gave up because they had no clue what to do.
Does that sound like you? Do you want to be that person? All it takes is a single action on your part to get rid of all your frustrations and get back your hours of wasted time. It’s literally that simple! You’ve already done all of the groundwork by researching the best guitar lessons in Mississauga, and now there’s only one easy step left: Book a free lesson with me to find out how I can help you, and get ready to take yourself to the next level! If I haven’t convinced you by now that I’m the guitar teacher for you, this free lesson will give you the chance to see what you’re missing out on, and give you the chance to ask any questions you may have.
“Learning how to play the guitar continues to be a wonderful experience for me and lots of fun, too. Thanks to you, I’m really enjoying this journey….you are a great teacher.”
“Jason teaches and balances the curriculum well enough for me to understand the basics, music theory, scales etc. to a point where I can practically apply them in achieving both short and long term musical goals and keeps it challenging and fun”
-Peter den Ouden
“My daughter not only looks forward to her lessons, but she practices regularly, not because she has to, but because she loves to.”
-Darlene (mother of Carly)